About Me

My photo
We decided to start a blog now that we are getting married as an easy way to let people --who love to ask questions-- get to know a bit more about us.

Monday, April 7, 2008

How we met:

Matt and I met on Sunday, July 3rd, 2005. We met in the hallway of our singles ward, right before sacrament meeting, at around 2:50 p.m. I invited him to come sit with me and my good girlfriend Kelli. I thought he was pretty cute, but it wasn't until the middle of our first date, July 30th, that I realized what a catch he was. I've been smitten ever since. Matt has been a wonderful boyfriend. We have a lot of fun together either long-boarding, playing tennis, golf, guitar hero, darts, or just doing nothing at all.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I LOVE your pictures. I always love telling people the story of how you went up to him in church and kissed him and walked away just to see if he was interested in you. You're a legend in my book!!!