About Me

My photo
We decided to start a blog now that we are getting married as an easy way to let people --who love to ask questions-- get to know a bit more about us.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blah, blah, blah...

Today I woke up in a bad mood. I think this is partly because I didn't sleep well last night, and partly because I have a few stress knots in my back --that I got from driving so much this week-- and I have been in a ton of pain. I feel bad because I have been taking it out on Matt.

4 comments:

Liesl said...

You never told me you had a blog!!!:) how funny. Im so excited! Cant wait to see you getting married Yeah!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

yeah for marriage!

congratulations...you look great!

L.S.Marshall said...

yeah!! i can't wait to see wedding pictures on here! really, you gotta keep up with this so i can catch up! it has been soooooo long!! :)

thebakerbook said...

After all that teasing still no post?